Deadline for submissions is June 15, 2022.
- Current ShenArts membership.
- Up to three entries per member; one guaranteed acceptance; $35 entry fee.
- All artworks must be display ready; wall pieces must have hanging wire (prefer D-ring hangers).
- No work can be larger than 4’ x 4’, work must be movable by the artist, sculpture must include a base or stand, and no liquids, live plants or animals are allowed.
- Works not previously exhibited at the Barns or the MSV.
- Accepted artwork must remain on display through July 23, 2022, 3:00 pm.
- The Barns of Rose Hill receives a 30% commission on all sales.
Artists deliver artworks to the Barns of Rose Hill on Saturday July 2, 1:00-3:00 pm
Opening Reception: Friday, July 8, 6-8 pm
Closing Reception: Saturday, July 23, 1-3 pm
Artists take art home with them following the closing reception at 3:00 pm