Your donation to ShenArts is a tax deductible gift that helps support and further our work in the local arts community.
Friends – $1-$49 – helps provide supplies for the Emerging Artists Program
Patrons – $50-$99 – provides a one-year ShenArts membership scholarship for an artist in need
Supporters – $100-$199 – supports one Teen Art Club participant for one year
Advocates – $200-$499 – helps sponsor one youth art exhibit
Educators – $500-$999 – provides a year of art education for artists participating in the Emerging Artists Program
Sponsor – $1000-$1999 – funds an exhibit as sole sponsor (virtual $1000)
Benefactor – $2000-$5000 – helps support the work of ShenArts on a foundational level
- As a supporter of the arts, your name will be listed on our website donor page.
- Exhibit sponsors recognized on our website, social media sites and any printed material related to the exhibit.
- All Sponsors/Donors may choose to direct their donation to specific programs, exhibitions, etc., or provide a general donation to support ShenArts wherever needed most at that time.
One Time Donation
Don’t see an option that fits your needs? It’s easy to make a custom one-time donation here. No amount is too small or large in the effort to enrich our community through the arts.
It’s also easy to support ShenArts just by shopping! Bookmark this AmazonSmile link to use when shopping on Amazon.com and a portion of your eligible purchase is given to ShenArts.
Include ShenArts in your legacy and be part of shaping the future of the arts in the Northern Shenandoah Valley! We are happy to discuss the many options available to find a giving scenario that fits your goals. Reach out to Lisa Sipp at [email protected] to learn more.
For your convenience, we offer multiple ways to give:
- Pay with a credit card here.
- Pay in person during office hours or at any ShenArts event.
- Give us a call and pay by phone: 540-667-5166